The O-Shot® procedure provides a very specific way of using growth factors to stimulate multi-potent stem cells to generate healthier and more functional tissue in the areas of sexual response and urinary continence within the vagina (G-Spot, O-Spot, Skene's Glands, urethra, and vaginal wall).
The O-Shot® [Orgasm Shot®] can help...
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Postpartum fecal incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
First the doctor or nurse applies a numbing cream to the vagina and the arm. Then blood is drawn from the arm in the same was as with any blood test. Then, using a centrifuge and a special method, platelet rich plasma is isolated the resultant growth factors. The whole process takes about 10 minutes and can be done there in the room with the patient. Then, using a very thin needle, the growth factors are injected the clitoris and into the upper vagina into an area most important for the sexual response, the O-Spot. Because these areas have been numbed with the anesthetic cream, the woman feels little or no pain.